Sisters Saloon & Ranch Grill — Fun Central in Sisters!
Burgers, Brews, Brunch and Bygone Eras
- Of course, we have great burgers, steak, trout, entree salads, and sandwiches! We source meats, seafood, coffee and produce locally whenever possible. Our food is made from scratch, we never use frozen hamburger patties, chicken or vegetables.
- We have a full bar, staffed by expert bartenders. We have seasonal rotating taps with fabulous local brews, specialty cocktails like our Elmer the Mule, and a first class wine list.
- Every Sunday from 9 am until 11 am, we serve a freshly prepared and delightful Sunday brunch. Bring the family!
- Built in 1912, the Hotel Sisters has been one of the most photographed buildings in Central Oregon. This historic building has been beautifully restored while retaining it’s Old West charm. Guests are free to roam upstairs and check out the history.
But what about the fun?!
More than just a pretty historic face and delectable food and beverages, Sisters Saloon & Ranch Grill is the “go-to” place for FUN in our wonderful little mountain town. Almost any night of the week, you will find something to entertain here! We have concerts in the summer, free live music and special events and regularly scheduled hilarity….
- Starts at 6:30. Match your wits against your friends and other guests and dig in to some great food and drinks while you play…
Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament Wednesdays
- Sign-ups start at 6:45 pm and the game starts at 7:00 sharp! $20 buy-ins, no re-buys. You can be a winner!
- Come and sing Karaoke with us on Thursday nights from 9 pm until midnight. We have excellent karaoke hosts and a wide music selection. Come on, you know you want to! Families welcome, so bring your singin’ kiddos and have a great time.
Open Mic Sundays
- Bring on the local talent! If you sing, or play guitar, or do stand-up comedy, this is your chance to shine in a fun non-judgmental environment. Don’t hold back, you never know when there will be talent scouts watching!
Great food, delicious drinks, inspirational historic decor and FUN! It really does not get any better folks! See you at the Saloon!